Thursday, July 26, 2012

driedchestnut a monster of the wings on back in the air

nd yang fish graphics, erosion array of horse diplomacy Seeing Zhu Xian Jian Zhen at the center who left a layer of light black energy to protect the horse diplomacy danger.
I do not know that this danger is how to explain, but my spiritual sense, does not lie to me, so I spent these days, save the soul energy will be transformed into the power of the Sun Originally pomp full of horse cross the tearing up of the body the last layer of defense, and will cut its flesh.
I hope all this end, covered in blood voices heard
Heart pounding a few.
I know he was a powerful roar concussion and did not go to view their own injuries, because I have been horse cross the next change get spent.
Strong black light, wrapped in heavy horse cross the body of my eyes now, you can clearly see the dark energy is quickly repaired the horse cross the body, and I felt the strength of the horse cross is rapidly expanding, more than a previously recovered state See this situation, I act decisively to put away the still colored light on the TV drama have been attacking is not much effect, I do not know the final image after the evolution of the horse cross. But my mind is to help emergence of a wings on back, Pegasus flying in the sky monster, help to fight a Cold War .
A few minutes later, I very much hate the imagination before, because in loud giant roar, a monster of the wings on back in the air, and quickly toward the flight speed is not known for rushing.
I hastened out of saw in the air, it constantly change with the position, but regardless of what action, and also faster but the operation of thinking, so my sonic energy toward the horse cross-rushed, and will reduce the original fast speed down, and I remain at a speed above,thenorthfacegoretex, or is temporarily blocked in the attack outside the scope of the The air,driedchestnut, pay attention to their own position, I just passed the top of the Levee to check the evolution of the As a result, but the thought of scalp tingling. If I'm not a big martial art of the main door, if I was that little known players

No comments:

Post a Comment