Wednesday, August 1, 2012

cambridgeschool as if a collective strike generally static

, a I is to verify that such a suicide, there will be what the situation.
In order to strengthen the authenticity, I am particularly Work pays off. Kankan in my bronze sword come into contact with my arm before that moment, the bronze sword is like experiencing the invisible layer of the walls, mortal, and stopped.
But not the kind of general Kandao what rebound phenomenon, bronze sword quietly stopped, together with my right arm, and the whole body.
In other words, in that moment, my whole body up and down like a sculpture generally stationary, even my eye can not turn nothing of the body did not move at the same time, my body's energy is also lost movement, as if a collective strike generally static
Static lying within the two pubic region did not under my control.
Now my only remaining body feel that because a long time to maintain an action to produce the tingling feeling of the waves hit, only this time the body involuntarily trembling,cambridgeschool, of course, also the body's instinctive reaction Bale .
In addition to the physical sensations and the rest of my reasons, I think the substance of the spiritual power to his arm and the whole body adjust, but no matter how hard I try the main body is still motionless. me is worried that excessive force will destroy their bodies on a parts.
Suicide, can not always stay in a void space, is indeed a very scary thing. Often in this case the environment can definitely make people nervous breakdown. If so understanding, it is in no problem.
But the key thing, the game, af

No comments:

Post a Comment